Saturday, March 6, 2010

lookbook.nu


so this is my first blog
how exciting right?
well I'm a bit nerves
but I've decided to become apart of one of my favorite fashion web site lookbook.nu
to me its like no other its the love of my life, i spend every waking minute of my like on my mac pro visiting the web page. its half the reason i got a blog, you see you have to be invited to be able to post your fashion looks on there. so half of the inspirational ladies that post regular looks on the site have a blog with this site .

But anyway i was playing around with my mac and listening to Beyonce when i took these pictures and decided these were the picture i would enter into lookbook in order for me to be admired by others!
soooooooo i hope you like it :)

p.s ill keep you posted but fingers crossed they let me be apart of their site xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment